A beach companion. Meet Agave, one of the sierra's greatest asset, born out in the dry El Paso desert, raised with a rebel edge suited with grace.
- Sand-resistant quick-dry multipurpose beach wrap
- Soft and breathable woven fabric made of 100% rayon from regenerated cellulose natural fibers.
- Digitally printed to conserve water and reduce toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Responsibly made in the piñata district of downtown Los Angeles
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches
- Raw edge of this piece ages with you — wear and tear naturally adds an intentional distressed effect. Treat it with care.