Monomin’s COVID-19 Reopening plans
These are the steps Monomin is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as recommended by the CDC.
- Masks will be required by both staff and customers.
- Limiting shop to 5 customers at a time.
- Maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet, when possible.
- There will be NO cash transactions. We will only be accepting Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Apple Pay and Venmo.
- All discarded garments will immediately be steamed.
- The shop will be under-go routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces such as: workstations, cash registers, touch screens, door handles, tables, and countertops.
- UV light treatment will be applied between handling.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Staff will have a temp check prior to all shifts and certify in writing that they have NOT had any fever or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 72 hours and have NOT been in contact with any individual showing signs of fever or symptoms consistent with COVID19 in the past 14 days.
We will be updating and revising this list as we see fit. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we all try to navigate through this trying time.